Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Junkie

Consuming junk food is a way for me to release my anger/sadness/depression
It is really a bad habit of me
Is either over-eating or not eating at all when im depressed

I couldnt recall when was the last time i had Twisties, the taste was ok back then but now it taste awfully...no more Twisties next time.

Im still strugling with CI campaign, I've got my concept approve which I crap out last minute.Till now I haven work on it because I have no idea where to start from and I have lost interest for this subject...because...some peoples know why

Have two more campaigns, one for Kins Lee's class and another for May-Ann's class.
Im doing alright for Kins Lee's one, where as for May-Ann's one, have not even decide what campaign we are doing for...

Four weeks left, urgh...i am happy for the soon to come holiday but piles of assignment or waiting for me

My kawan, please come and bring me go yumcha or lepak!
I wanna live life, enjoy my student life..

ASSIGMENTS! I HATE YOU!

No comments: