One more week to freedom...finally
I have not do anything for CI final, I have dead end for this subject. No idea what to do anymore. Don't even want to think bout it, I have totally abandon it. I wanna pass this subject no matter what, not wanting to meet that same lecturer anymore, but I'm totally clueless.This subject make me felt really stupid.I wonder if i can really think or if i can really design. I have no idea what have i learn from this subject this term. Howcome I feel that going to this class for three months is totally waste of time and waste money for all the repeating printings. I thought I know what is brand communication, but now that two word is like a stranger that i have never met before. Am i really that stupid?? for not coping at all in this subject..
I have only about three days to complete the campaign, but how??I dunno where to start from..
CI kills my brain cell..urghh
Sigh enough of babbling...time for my brain to work...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment