My term break officially starts today...wheee~
is like finally, i've been waiting for this semester to end, it have been a busy one.
Yesterday was my last presentation for copywriting, I screwed it up, forgot my point, felt, teribbly nervous when it's my turn.The worst thing is i jot down my point on the paper but when i look at it im totally blank.LOL.I guess i shall start immediately when the class begin not waiting till other groups have finish their's, but unlucky for us, my group got the 2nd last turn.
How can i improve my presentation skill?? How to not forget my point?How to not be nervous? How to not to speak as if im chasing the train?How to speak with full of confident no matter how bad my work is?...
aaaa...forget it, it's over and it's over
lets enjoy the 3 weeks holiday
Yesterday also i saw my zebra, huhu, the batik zebra toy box i made last year.It was display in the gallery, I miss my zebra, i wonder if i could get it back
oh oh i feel sick today, feel like puking and got tummy ache when i woke up
I haven got my breakfast ><
Pray that I dont get sick now, my holiday just started, i wanna enjoy ><
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment