i've cut my hair and dislike it.Even though i just trim it and cut my fringe a little but grrrr, my hairstylist was no good.The time she started cutting my hair, my heart say omg i dont trust this lady =.=
I say i wan trim 2 inch and she cut more than that, my fringe i want it too be razor sharp fringe which is slanted, she did it for me but it is abit only . My original hair is in layer form and when i say say trim it, arent you suppose to trim it according to the original style? After she is done my hair i ask to give me more layer, and her face is like tis o.O..ok she replied..
Now my hair have just a little layer and it looks thick with lotsa frizzy hair flying around like the untrim lion in Madagascar.....And my hair isnt straight anymore, is kinda puffy..sob...HATE
I just dislike going to salon because they didnt manage to cut the hair i desire
but there is one thing i like which is they blow dry my hair till it is super slick and shiny.
I wonder if im the one didnt tell the stylist clearly
I suppose its a miscommunication ...sigh...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment